On 06.10.2010 16:26, zeev...@bezeqint.net wrote:
Hi. Few months ago valve added an option to connect to steam
server (when you pick dedicated, local, community). It worked
well until recent updates. Now, when I click on my community
servers, the L4D2 icon refreshes for few seconds, and then
nothing happens. How do I fix the problem?

Only workaround is select steam server press join, when go back to lobby setting set to official dedicated and press start, you will be on your steam community server afterwards