I updated to the latest unstable release of smod. Still same problem,clients
get disconnected upon arriving to the server.I dunno if it is some other
problem with mani/eventscripts or the maps.Still trying to hash it out.

I also update gametxt file in Mani but I dont know any other gamadata files
to update.
Tom