You should turn off the digests:

Cheers!

~Steve

From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Christoffer Pedersen
[v...@vrod.dk]
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:15 PM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds_linux] Not recieving any mails.

Hello.

I can't find anything on this issue, but i have a problem here. I only recieve
the hlds digest, not any emails from other list subscribers. Does anyone know
what this could be.

Thanks in advance.

Btw. dont expect me to answer quickly, as i don't recieve your mail (only
digest as mentioned).

BR

Chris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail, purge it and do not disseminate or copy it.