Getting a few errors from a fresh install, am I missing something?

s...@radon:~/kf/system$ ./ucc-bin server
KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6
-nohomedir
Missing Class Class Editor.TransBuffer
Browse:
KF-BioticsLab.rom?Name=KFPlayer?Class=Engine.Pawn?Character=Corporal_Lewis?team=1?Sex=M?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6
Failed to load 'KF_Weapons3_Trip_T': Can't find file for package
'KF_Weapons3_Trip_T'
Failed to load 'KFMod': Can't find file for package 'KF_Weapons3_Trip_T'
Failed to load 'KF-BioticsLab.rom': Can't find file for package
'KF_Weapons3_Trip_T'
Failed to load 'Level None.MyLevel': Can't find file for package
'KF_Weapons3_Trip_T'
Failed to enter