From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Mark Gilbert
Sent: donderdag 30 december 2010 14:15
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: [hlds_linux] Killing Floor Dedicated Server Install Files Missing

Hi,

I'm having some trouble getting a new Killing Floor server up and running.
When I run the update tool it seems to indicate that the update has
finished, however binaries and other files are missing, including ucc-bin.
The output of the command I'm using is below and all seems in order as far
as I can see although obviously something is wrong;

[...@xvc killingfloor]$ ./steam -command update -game killingfloor -dir .

Checking bootstrapper version ...

Updating Installation

Checking/Installing 'KillingFloorCommon' version 25

Checking/Installing 'Linux Source HLDS' version 98

HLDS installation up to date

[...@xvc killingfloor]$

I've run the command various times with the same result, and also with the
-verify_all switch which also seems to say that all files are in place and
correct.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks