We're hearing reports that servers hosting competitive matches are crashing on
a regular basis and we're trying to investigate the problem.  If your server is
crashing regularly and you're not running any plug-ins, please check to see if
you have any .dmp or .mdmp files that you can send us to help diagnose the
problem.  We're not sure yet if this is related to using sv_pure or a
whitelist.  Any details you can provide will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Eric Smith
Valve