It can be done by using chroot in server dir. Some startup script modification is required, but its simple.

regards
KN
Its not fine :-D
There are much more problems, which come out when the permissions
aren't correct.
Maybe running servers own with one user is ok. For providers it will
make sense to create for every customer/server one user.
I know there are some provider who handle it with a single user. It
isn't easy to tell a big old script, which have 1000 of functions to
work with users after a little code change. So they cant change it
without spend much time for coding.