Just after i wrote the previous email, i tried to change the permissions of the
Steam.cfg to 777 and this seemed to work. My server now connects to an address
of 81.171.115.10 and just to test the speed, i downloaded a garrysmod-server in
about 5 minutes.

Thanks alot, now i can download the servers again without waiting several years
for it to complete.

/Chris

Sendt fra min iPhone 4