On 04/15/2011 07:36 AM, Christoffer Pedersen wrote:
I think they made the CSS/TF2-beta game that allowed developers to prepare
their plugins.

But it's just a thought. . .

/Chris

Den 15/04/2011 kl. 13.03 skrev Marcel:

It seems that EVERY plugin is broken. VALVe should really work on their
communication to the plugin developers. e.g. publish the changes some time
before the update, so that they may have at least a small chance to get their
plugins working...

Not a single sourcemod/metamod plugin seem broken for me after updating sm/mm aside for some extensions like SDK Hooks 1.3