For those unaware, the update dropped about 10 minutes ago now (4:01PST).
Here's the changelog:

    Updates to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat:
Source and Half-Life 2: Deathmatch have been released. The updates will be
applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes
include:

    Source Engine Changes (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2, HL2:DM)

        * Fixed a startup crash for some users who were unable to load
client.dll
        * Fixed a "status" command regression in the dedicated server
console

    Team Fortress 2

        * Added a missing material for the Scotsman's Stove Pipe
        * Fixed a server crash caused by the server triggering a nextlevel
vote
        * Fixed the kicking of coaches for being idle as soon as they stop
coaching
        * Fixed a coaching exploit    Updates to Team Fortress 2,