Hi,

I've got the stable sourcemod/metamod installed, but still i get loads of
crashes on all servers i run.
http://crash.limetech.org/related.php?symbol=datacache.so!CMDLCache%3A%3AUns
erializeMDL%28unsigned+short%2C+void*%2C+int%2C+bool%29+%2B+0x161

Here you can see it constantly keeps crashing in the datacache.so and I have
no clue where to look further. Also did  a fresh new install and that one
also still crashes after some time. Has anybody else seen these issues?

Ow and the tf_weapon_katana.ctx doesn't download with a fresh install it
seems.. had to copy it over from another install weirdly enough.

Eric