I think my point is more or less what Kyle just said, plus the fact that
everyone is about tried of the hat-whoring.  It's killing gameplay servers
and promoting trade servers.  Congrats, your game is now a 3D Ebay for
virtual hats, good job.

And while update pre-notices are nice, at this point its like saying "wait
by the phone" then calling 4 hours later.
Speaking of which, is it afternoon yet?