RRRuffles Have Ridges!

On 5/5/2011 9:38 PM, clad iron wrote:
to agree with  Kyle, i have talked to ppl that are outraged that they can't
play for more than a few min's before a crash.
as for the updating time, here in EST it's 9:35 PM.  If this update was
coming about 5 hours earlier, it wouldn't be in a main stream time that
gamers play before bed.
this would also allow valve ruffly 5 hours or so to fix any problems that
arise from the update.
or atlest revert part of the patch back to fix the issue till they come in
on the next day.