Some days ago was seeing while playing, that ppl allready left my server,
but in steam friends list they was still on the server,and at that time
there was ghost players, also they did left on map change. They was showing
in game for some time, after this was gone, ghost players left too.
-----
Best regards,

Fug1t1v3
Onlyskill.eu - Game Servers Hosting