Nemrun 1.8 is available here:
http://nephyrin.net/tools/nemrun/1.8/

Features wise, it adds -onbootcmd which lets you specify a command/script to run immediately before the server (re)boots (such as cleaning up your replays folder, or logging server reboots, or whathaveyou).

The biggest change otherwise is the 'srcupdatecheck' script now works with python 3 and up, so those of you on distros adopting python3 don't need to hack it to use the python2.7 binary. This is also why it's marked beta, as its entirely possible people will run into issues on some platforms (let me know if you do)

Let me know if you encounter any bugs or have any feature requests
- Neph