Not really, they said support for legacy masters would go at some point.

On Saturday, 2 July 2011, Ronny Schedel <i...@ronny-schedel.de> wrote:
&gt; Really? That need to be fixed asap.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- From: AnAkIn .
&gt; Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2011 2:11 PM
&gt; To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
&gt; Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Ghosts on server
&gt;
&gt; Unfortunately sv_master_legacy_mode 1 makes Quickplay not work at all.
&gt;
&gt; I had it set to 1 with the setmaster lines and my server was
always empty. I
&gt; put it back to 0 and within 30 seconds my server was full.
&gt;
&gt; 2011/7/1 &lt;h...@gmx.com&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Try these until Valve fixes the problem:
&gt;
&gt;  sv_master_legacy_mode 1
&gt;  setmaster add 72.165.61.153:27015
&gt;  setmaster add 63.234.149.83:27011
&gt;  setmaster add 63.234.149.90:27011
&gt; ----- Original Message -----
&gt; From: daniel jokiaho
&gt; Sent: 06/30/11 11:15 AM
&gt; To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
&gt; Subject: [hlds_linux] Ghosts on server
&gt;
&gt;  Today when i wake up to go to work i noticed i have two ghosts on my tf2
&gt; server. I have no source tv. No replay. Server.cfg is almost default. How
&gt; can i get rid of them, without restart. My server is almost always full.
&gt; list preferences, or view the list archives, please visit:
&gt; _______________________________________________
&gt; To unsubscribe, edit your list preferences, or view the list archives,
&gt; please visit:
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; --
&gt; Best regards,
&gt; AnAkIn,
&gt; -------------
&gt; ESL EU TF2 Admin
&gt; http://www.esl.eu/eu/tf2
&gt; To unsubscribe, edit your list preferences, or view the list
archives, please visit:
&gt;
&gt; To unsubscribe, edit your list preferences, or view the list
archives, please visit:
&gt;

Kind regards,
*Saul Rennison*