*18: None 00.0: 10103 CPU*
*  [Created at cpu.304]*
*  Unique ID: rdCR.j8NaKXDZtZ6*
*  Hardware Class: cpu*
*  Arch: Intel*
*  Vendor: "GenuineIntel"*
*  Model: 6.15.6 "Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU            5130  @ 2.00GHz"*
*  Features:
fpu,de,tsc,msr,pae,cx8,cmov,pat,clflush,mmx,fxsr,sse,sse2,ss,ht,nx,constant_tsc,pni,ssse3,hypervisor
*
*  Clock: 2000 MHz*
*  BogoMips: 4000.14*
*  Cache: 4096 kb*
*  Units/Processor: 2*
*  Config Status: cfg=new, avail=yes, need=no, active=unknown*

When there's 8-10 people on the server and it's not maxing a single core and
the server is still dropping fps, I doubt it's the server/host.