Ok, here is the point.

All our offers are multi-games/multi-mods.
If you have a tick100 option, it is not activated on TF2, but if you switch
your server to CSS it will work.
If you play only TF2, yes, this is useless...

A customer can make a mistake, so you can change the offer, for free, at any
time, on our panel, to remove the tick100 option (for example) and get extra
time on the rental in return (in proportion).

Cheers...

--
Thiesson Johann
VeryGames