Just had a bit of an interesting story on my server - replays initially
failed to connect, which I believe caused the process to hang for a while,
the map changed, and replays timed out again having a similar effect, and
then the server crashed, during which I got a 500 internal server error on
crash.steampowered.com. When the server restarted, it crashed AGAIN with the
same log posted above.

"Failed to load Steam ServiceServiceStart: failed to startpipes.cpp (733) :
Assertion Failed: Stalled cross-thread pipe

/home/VALVE/rackadmin/buildslave/steam_rel_client_linux/build/src/clientdll/../common/pipes.cpp
733 Assertion Failed: Stalled cross-thread pipe

pipes.cpp (733) : Fatal assert failed:
/home/VALVE/rackadmin/buildslave/steam_rel_client_linux/build/src/clientdll/../common/pipes.cpp,
line 733.  Application exiting."