Hopefully it is OK to send this message out here, I thought it was the best
way to get in touch with as many server admins/GSPs as possible. We have a
couple of things coming up that I'd like to mention to the server
admins/GSP's out there.

Red Orchestra 2 Beta - sometime in the not too distant future we are going
to be doing a much larger scale beta for Red Orchestra 2. We estimate we'll
need anywhere between 100-300 servers up at the peak to meet the demand.
We're going to be putting up quite a few official servers ourselves (by
ourselves I mean renting them from a GSP), but are also looking for server
admins/GSPs that would like to participate in the beta and put up some
servers themselves. If you are interested in participating by putting up
some servers, please message me off list with your contact info, server
hosting company or clan/community name, and any other information you think
I should know :)

Ranked Server Program - this part is primarily for the GSP's. Our Ranked
Server Program will be unique in that not only will it not be a single GSP,
we will actually have a process for individual server admins to get their
server's ranked (more on how this process will work as we get closer to
release). We do however plan to work with a set of trusted GSP's to provide
ranked servers as well (this will likely be the easiest way for end users to
get a ranked server). If you are a GSP and are interested in participating
in the Ranked Server Program for RO2 please message me off list with your
contact info, server hosting company information, and any other information
you think I should know :)

Thanks you all for your time.

Regards,

John Gibson