Warzone Short Valley

rikard.brem...@warzone.nu
z...@warzone.nu

On 2011-07-24 14:31, Kacper Nowak wrote:
The problem is that im not sure if beta version is not stable. Recently i had several tickets, that server crashes with segmentation fault. Customer told me that tried to reinstall server with different types of plugins, but always crash. I changed version to beta and he didntt respond since then.
Maybe beta is more stable than normal.
Beta now is version over 60 when normal is still 55. Beta fixes some crash issues.

People write about your experiences please :) Need more opinions.

If you have customers you go for stability unless they directly ask you for beta versions

Testing software on paying customers is not nice and often leads to many support tickets.