Hi list,
I have two things about my srcds, first one is a problem, second one is just a message from the server, but may be related to the same problem.

1st:
i've changed my init script for tf2 because stop action was not working.
Now it will send an "exit" cmd to the console to close the server.

But looks that there is something wrong with my server, because most of times, when i use the exit command console says:

ipcserver.cpp (956) : Assertion Failed: FD_ISSET( fd, (fd_set *)m_pfdset )
/home/VALVE/rackadmin/buildslave/steam_rel_client_linux/build/src/clientdll/../common/ipcserver.cpp 956 Assertion Failed: FD_ISSET( fd, (fd_set *)m_pfdset )
CAsyncIOManager: 0 threads terminating.  0 reads, 0 writes, 0 deferrals.
CAsyncIOManager: 0 single object sleeps, 0 multi object sleeps
CAsyncIOManager: 0 single object alertable sleeps, 0 multi object alertable sleeps

And then server stops responding, but process is still running.

I've seen that if i reboot the box, the first time i use "exit", it works fine.

2nd:
i have noticed that in the first run (that is triggered in the boot), console does not show any warning in the bootstrap. But if i stop the server and then start it again there is a warning about the port:

WARNING: Port 27040 was unavailable - bound to port 27041 instead
Network: IP 201.212.0.82, mode MP, dedicated Yes, ports 27040 SV / 27005 CL

Server runs good anyway, it responds to port 27040 that is the expected one.

Am always using my init script for start/stop operation.

Thank you