An optional update to Counter-Strike: Source is now available. The specific
changes include:

Counter-Strike: Source

- Made stats reporting less verbose in an effort to reduce server hitches at
round end

- Added a server convar "sv_noroundstats" for server admin to turn off stats
reporting if the server is hitching at round end. This shouldn't be necessary
since the stats have been made less verbose.

Please leave stats enabled unless you are seeing hitches. If you are getting
hitches at round end, I'd appreciate if you turn on sv_debugroundstats and send
me the console output after one of the end-round hitches. If you aren't getting
hitches anymore after the update, well then, I'd like to know that too.

Thanks,
Tony