Is anyone seeing this when they attempt to update TF2?

Checking bootstrapper version ...
Updating Installation
Command aborted
CAsyncIOManager: 0 threads terminating.  0 reads, 0 writes, 0 deferrals.
CAsyncIOManager: 15 single object sleeps, 0 multi object sleeps
CAsyncIOManager: 0 single object alertable sleeps, 0 multi object alertable sleeps

This happened when I restarted the server using "_restart", so I killed the server and tried using steam on the command line but it did not help. I deleted ~/.steam/ClientRegistry.blob and ~/Steam/ClientRegistry.blob but this also did not help.

    - Dave

--

Dave Parker
Systems Administrator