Will this be yet tonight?

On 10/13/2011 9:52 PM, Fletcher Dunn wrote:
There will be a small client update to fix the most common client crash.  it
will not require updating servers.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Drogen Viech
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 6:01 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Latest Update Issues

Did valve just update ../orangebox/bin/libsteam.so? One guy in my
friendslist couldn't get his server running because of "Unable to
start steam support library -- This server will operate in LAN mode",
out of curiosity i restarted my server and
100.00% downloading ../orangebox/bin/libsteam.so
??
Also, i'm constantly loosing connection to the item server