Feedback here

Linux AMD64 Debian unstable, game is TF2.

CPU usage is relatively way down. I will have to watch my aggregate graphs tomorrow, but brief inspection of htop and current graphs show CPU usage is down for the given player load. Hard to tell if more cores are being used because I've got six cores and many different servers running.

Choke where I've got a client ping of about 70ms on a loaded 24 player server is also down. This is a very positive change.

I don't even know what to say about the css files mess. It's like mushroom community management. Throw shit on em and let them figure it out on their own.

Kigen wrote:
The threading is designed to make the server more responsive.  Not
lowering CPU usage.