I was running 3 servers on a dedicated linux box. They all ran fine before the update, but now 2 of the servers don't appear in the server browser when running and they appear offline. Oddly, i connect to the server via the console fine.

This is extremely odd because 1 server displays properly but the other 2 dont. I thought maybe the ports were changed by valve again so i tried starting each broken server individually and they still don't show up in the server browser/HLSW.

Any idea what's happening?