3 servers of mine havent shown anything than downward fast and 1 other slightly
upward and one time downward fast for it too.

I can see much more from actual values and how the servers are populated than
cl_gameserver_list command. For example most of the servers gain 1500-2000 rep
per week, one averaging 4000, the most popular one.

Valve never put the rep value default command because they are not interested
much about which servers have most but instead of taking bad servers off from
the good ones. The bad being fake slots etc. For me the value is just extra fun
and interesting to look at. Much more better stat is how full your servers are
and how long does one player stay on it by average.

-ics