This, this, 1000 times this.

Not only that, but SourceMod or MetaMod: Source crashes on map change to koth_harvest_event since today's update. Either that or one of my server's SourceMod plugins/extensions is causing it to crash.

On 10/27/2011 9:52 PM, Frank wrote:
I'm still waiting on two servers to update - Servers really need to have
priority for updates vs Clients as without them Clients can't even play.
I had one computer update for my client really quick, another is taking a
very long time.

I would request in the future something be added/done to give servers
priority over required updates if at all possible.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of doc
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2011 9:48 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Regarding TF2 random crashes

Mine crashes on startup before it even loads metamod or anything. Might be
that the update didn't finish?

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 6:47 PM, clad iron<cladi...@gmail.com>  wrote:

I'm unsure if the update tonight will address my issue or not, but has
anyone else getting the random crashes still ?
This just started with in the past couple updates.
I have have 2 of our servers crash randomly, and both are in separate
locations.
Both are on Ubuntu.

1 is 64bit, the other is not.

-debug -debuglog custom_error.log

reveals nothing, and sourcemod leaves no errors.

What i have noticed is it's when someone randomly leaves.