I just wanted to throw this out there for some thought.
This would actually help the admin's that have lots of servers, and also
allow everyone to keep there servers running till the updates are ready.

First of all i know there are ways now to do this now such as rsync, but
something built with in the game would be much easier.
Bottom line it would release alot of pressure off the master servers.

Create a built in rsync system so the updates are downloaded to the highest
folder for the user (in a sub-folder)
Then create a cvar that would allow the servers under that user to apply the
updates to all servers under that user (provided they set the cvar on the
server.)

This is only a general idea, but if the admin's could pull from 1 location
to update from after they have already downloaded it.
This would dramatically cut back on the downloads from everyone with 2 or 3
servers to guys with much much more.
I think alot of people would rather use something built within the game vers
having to hunt down everything else needed to do it.

Thoughts or Ideas ?