Are you sure they're not just adding more servers? Changing IPs is a
server playerbase suicide as anyone who had it bookmarked won't be
able to find it again. I suppose they could use those servers for
redirects, but in theory that would get those IPs blacklisted pretty
fast if Valve's scoring/reputation system is still in effect.