So i've noticed a few things and I have questions about them.

   - The server can be full from 8AM to around 10PM and then players start
   to just disconnect and then it's empty all night.
   - When I'm playing on the server it seems like more people join and stay
   online\connect via quickplay, when i leave the server drops.
   - If i fill up the serer at night (I just did) and play for awhile
   (about 2 hours) the server stays full. Just minutes after I left it dropped
   to 8 players. or so.

Any ideas what might be causing this?