Anything that influences how server admins build up their communities are of
interest to others, if you dont, then either, just delete the mail, or sign off
the list, cos your not interested in it anyway. Subscribe to hlds_announce, and
you have your update mailings without those pesky mails about things that other
server admins DO want to discuss. This and other subjects interest me for I
want my community to be a pleasant experience for my playerbase. Any that
involves that, is a valid topic imo on this or the hlds list.

And not entirely agreeing with the request, as a join date can easily be found
by going up or down a couple numbers in the steamID32 and finding a profile
thats public and set up, maybe even use a plugin that requires a set up public
profile, x friends, and x games minimum on it.  Regarding playing hours... tbh,
I dont find that interesting, more their stats on the profile on the game.

I do agree to want a system that if one account is banned from a community, all
the alts are also banned. Really, I'm so tired of it that they come back with
new F2P accounts that I'm again considering to just use the plugin to keep
those out, and will use a system to Auto-IP ban as well for banned ppl. Till
valve implements a system for server admins to find alts for sure, I'll be
banning the IP's. If some good have to suffer of it, fine.