Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 3:49 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] freeplay status?

Sure, I agree, but the things he suggest (the current status of your
registered server for matchmaking) isn't wrong, or? I find it would be a
improvement.

Am 20.11.2011 14:34, schrieb ics:
Registered servers aren't made for freeplay (matchmaking) specifically. It's just there to show if server is registered or not. Like for halloween where players could see immediately if gifts drop or not on a particular server. Perhaps there will be similair "benefits" in the future that require registered servers.

-ics