Any clue if kicking players for high ping kills server reputation? I have
my high ping set to 200 and it kicks someone ever 30 minutes or so for high
ping.

What if someone joins the server and starts trolling instantly? Voice Spam,
Hacking, or something to that nature. Does banning them hurt server
reputation because they leave and their playing time wasn't up to the
positive reputation point?

What if the server is empty and someone joins and then leaves right away?