It looks like you are behind NAT. Are you sure that your firewall is set up
correctly to forward/translate traffic through on the advertised ports?

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Benedict Glover
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2011 1:18 PM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds_linux] Dedicated Server Error

This has been happening for a while.

[mono-addon] [bglover@mc-rdgdl360-01 orangebox]$ ./srcds_run -game tf +map
cp_badlands heartbeat -ip 192.168.2.1  -port 27000 +maxplayers 32
Auto detecting CPU
Using default binary: ./srcds_linux
Server will auto-restart if there is a crash.
Running a benchmark to measure system clock frequency...
Finished RDTSC test. To prevent the startup delay from this benchmark, set the
environment variable RDTSC_FREQUENCY to 3000.000000 on this system. This value
is dependent upon the CPU clock speed and architecture and should be determined
separately for each server. The use of this mechanism for timing can be
disabled by setting RDTSC_FREQUENCY to 'disabled'.
Using breakpad minidump system
Using breakpad crash handler

Console initialized.
Game.dll loaded for "Team Fortress"
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 440
Forcing breakpad minidump interfaces to load
Looking up breakpad interfaces from steamclient
Calling BreakpadMiniDumpSystemInit
Installing breakpad exception handler for appid(440)/version(4756)
Particles: Missing 'particles/error.pcf'
maxplayers set to 32
No '-replayserverdir' parameter found - using default replay folder.
Replay: Creating thread pool...succeeded.
Replay: Starting thread pool with 4 threads...succeeded.
Cleaning files from temp dir, "/home/bglover/orangebox/tf/replay/server/tmp/"
...no files removed.
Unknown command "r_decal_cullsize"
maxplayers set to 32
Unknown command "startupmenu"
Network: IP 192.168.2.1, mode MP, dedicated Yes, ports 27000 SV / 27005 CL
ConVarRef room_type doesn't point to an existing ConVar
Executing dedicated server config file
Initializing Steam libraries for secure Internet server
Failed to load Steam Service
ServiceStart: failed to start
Looking up breakpad interfaces from steamclient
Calling BreakpadMiniDumpSystemInit
'server.cfg' not present; not executing.
'cp_badlands.cfg' not present; not executing.
Connection to Steam servers successful.
   Public IP is 77.246.19.67.
   VAC secure mode is activated.
Current item schema is up-to-date with version 73BF3542.
tf_server_identity_account_id not set; not logging into registered account

I suspect it is due to the bold part, but my server will not list or
communicate via rcon (unless the -ip bit is in there, but it still won't list).
Can anybody help?
I THINK 27000 udp and tcp and 27005 tcp are the only ones open. I don't have
root access, so I [probably] can't change ports.
Just give me a list of things to try or things to check. Anything right now
would be good. I've just completly reinstalled everything.

Ben