3. Add some of your maps

What maps do you use can you list them. Perhaps some here can help you with info about map x or map y. That they have issues and should not be used.

//Dan

C Szabo skrev 2011-12-15 20:56:
OK.......
Reinstalled HLDS (Beta and stable)With and without AMX/metamodChecked
everything configs, start-up script, logs
There isnt anything else I can do without knowing what the problem is.. I dont
have any information besides the crashdumps that I cant open.Im running 10
other servers on the same machine without problems and the only diffrence is
the maps. But it seems to be random, not the same map everytime..And we have
the basic aimmaps that are populare worldwide..
aim_arenaawp_indiaaim_aztecplaceaim_map_hloaim_desertfortaim_map_uspaim_dglaim_headshot

So, HLDS have problems with custom maps, and they should fix it :)

Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 11:44:21 -0800
From: drga...@gmail.com
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] HLDS crash - dumps?

I really do believe you have tried everything that would be considered
"basic stuff" but it's really hard to start taking stabs in the dark if we
have NO idea what you've done.

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 10:36 AM, C Szabo<sza...@hotmail.com>  wrote:

I done all the basic stuff to find the problem. I need help to open the
crashdumps, there should be something in there that can help? :S