Okay then, feel free to install it.  Be sure to drop by on 4chan and leave
them a link to your installations, too.  I'm sure they'd appreciate a the
donation of zombie systems with an ignorant admins to exploit and infect. :)

Also to Eric, change your MySQL user/password now and get the
username/password/database connection information out of status.php ASAP.
 You left that stuff in and committed it.

Github's got a guide on removing sensitive data from repos here:
http://help.github.com/remove-sensitive-data/