Thanks for the feedback.  I'm glad people are enjoying CheckValve!

I have been (very) slowly working on a new version.  Some of the new features
I'm trying to implement are:

* Chat logging
* Background service to check servers on a regular interval
* Status bar alerts if a server is down
* Possibly a widget

My free time is pretty much gone these days, so things are moving pretty
slowly.  I promise I'm still working on it, though.  :-)

If anyone has any questions, comments, or suggestions about CheckValve, you can
always e-mail them to checkvalve...@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Dave Parker
Systems Administrator