Hello,

This is a complete guess, but the only thing I can think of is that a port is
either blocked somewhere or not fowarded correctly.  Are you behind a NAT and
forwarding ports through a router?  Did you try dropping any firewall rules you
have and forwarding all ports (TCP and UDP) in your router to see if that fixes
the problem?

Take a look at this post:

http://csnation.net/showthread.php?166780-New-CS-Linux-Install-can-t-see-server...

Hope this helps.