I also thought this was only tradeserver issue but right now, for a long long time, one of my servers crashed. I delivered uber to heavy, we went over the corner to destroy sentry and

IVP Failed at /home/buildbot/buildslave/rel_hl2_linux/build/src/ivp/ivp_physics/../ivp_utility/ivu_vhash.cxx 157 IVP Failed at /home/buildbot/buildslave/rel_hl2_linux/build/src/ivp/ivp_physics/../ivp_utility/ivu_vhash.cxx 157

It's a physics error definitely as we were jumping down and shooting and the sentry was pushing us off.

-ics