On 08/02/2012 12:35, ics wrote:
I just read what they have stated previously so you would understand why things take time or won't happen.

No offence but in one post you tell me they are aware and are working on it, and in the next 2 you say it'll "take time or won't happen" because they aren't working on it and have different priorities.

Both are mutually exclusive. Which leads me to the inevitable conclusion that you have absolutely no clue at all what Valve are or aren't doing with TF2 or anything else.

Thanks all the same,

--
Dan