Snipers are unfair because they can kill with one shot the soldier wears a
helmet so this should be looked into.

Can we get a tf_headshots cvar? Being able to 1 shot some classes doesn't
seem fair, especially when only 1 class gets it! (2 with unlocks)

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 4:00 PM, Mart-Jan Reeuwijk <mreeu...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Everyone will be rewarded and punished by the crit gods yes, but not
> equally.
>
> The chance to do crits go up if you did recently a lot of damage. in other
> words, the better players get awarded more. Or that player that had some
> luck having a pocket medic vaporizing the enemy one by one.

The game is made the way it's made to encourage a way of playing. Either
get better or get a friend I guess are your only options here.