Best part is he said they run 1.6 servers, not Source servers. And that they didn't change hardware.

On 3/3/2012 7:34 PM, Bruno Garcia wrote:
"The question is, what should we use? We want 1000 FPS as stable as we can
get. :P"

Let me remind you that all the source engine games will run at a maximum of
66.6 FPS. If it's forced you might encounter problems with your servers
performance.

Good luck with your hardware change.