I am running _restart for ages, have almost no issues with it. On a rare
condition day I have a crash which hangs the server but that’s 1 in say a
few months. (from 20 servers)

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Frank
Sent: dinsdag 13 maart 2012 20:53
To: 'Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list'
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Server freezes after restart given

Right,

But what I'm saying is there was no issues up till about 2 Valve updates
back - something has changed and it has nothing to do with SourceMod.

In the mean time the memory has been bumped up to a full 2GB to see if it
was a memory issue that I'm not seeing.

I have no issues on the other Linux servers I'm running using the _restart
command and all of them are nearly identical.