Thanks. I don't really play TF2 that often, though, and I don't have the client installed on my work PC because I only run Linux on my computers. If the trending statistics are tied to the server, then shouldn't the command to view them be available on the server? It makes no sense to me that someone would need to start the game on a PC in order to view information about the server. Sure, it might be unusual to run a game server and not actually play the game, but still, this seems like a very poor design to me. Server commands belong on the server and client commands belong on the client. Mixing them up is just dumb.

Sorry for the miniature rant. I'm just irked because this is the second time I have run into this (the first time being when I had to run the command to generate the server's ID token).

    - Dave