I dont see many responds, but I for one would also like to see this. The
constant "why do I see a error" threads are pretty annoying.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Ross
Bemrose
Sent: woensdag 28 maart 2012 17:22
To: Half-Life Linux dedicated server mailing list; Half-Life Windows
dedicated server mailing
Subject: [hlds_linux] Fix for server whitelist issues?

I hate to bring up an old issue, but I just had some guys in my community
complaining to me about this:

Is there ever going to be a fix for the pure_server_whitelist.txt file not
being respected by clients when they change servers?  It seems like the
game clients only respect the first pure_server_whitelist they're sent
until the game is shut down.

I'm only saying this because I'm getting tired of telling people in my
community that they have to completely shut down TF2 when switching
between normal servers and Vs. Saxton Hale servers.  I only control one of
these two servers... I have no direct control over the whitelist on the
other server, so I can't even make sure they match.