In CS:S it should be enabled by default without a cvar to disable it.
Otherwise players couldn't defuse a bomb which would be "+use" for example

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds_linux-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Freddie
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2012 3:00 AM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds_linux] [CS:S] - how to allow +use

Greetings.  I've searched all over the web for a method to allow +use on
my CS:S server.  I've found a method for TF (tf_allow_player_use) but no
such command exists for CS:S...at least that I've found.

We're using Metamod and Sourcemod on Windows (yes, I know this is
_linux, but I figured a cvar knows no boundaries)

Many thanks, all.