We have released an update to Half-Life 1 dedicated servers. This update is
moving the heartbeating protocol for servers to go over a more reliable channel
and also contains some code fixes in the steam support portion of the server.
After this update the "setmaster" command will return "none", this is by
design, your server will still be reported.

We expect to disable the old reporting method in the next week or so, so please
apply this update at your earlier convenience.

- Alfred