Helle there,

I moved my servers last Saturday night to a new machine (and new ip).

Since this, its impossible to connect to one of the 5 killing floor servers.

Client is trying to connect, get stuck in connecting to Index.rom and after
some time gets the no connection to server message. No connect attempts at
the server.

I already goggled that, find some postings about corrupt files ... so
I checked all with hashes -> all ok. I also tried to get it working with a
fresh non-modified version of the server files. Same problem.

Firewall and port configuration checked. (besides i have some l4d2 and team
fortress servers running fine)

Have anyone a idea or experience with this kind of problem with killing
floor?

thx